Planning the Perfect Caribbean Destination Wedding
Congratulations on your engagement, and delighted that you have chosen the Caribbean for this once in a lifetime event. The hospitality in this region is above and beyond. You can design, suggest, develop and realize the wedding of your dreams.
- The Wedding Planners in the Caribbean are topnotch and are very skilled in working with you to achieve both the look you desire, the event you want and a budget to meet your expectations.
- Most hotels already have a ‘Director of Romance’ on staff and like any other destination you also have skilled independent Wedding Planners.
- Be sure to use the services of a Travel Agent and Destination Wedding Planner to help you with the planning of this important event. Your travel agent will know who to contact, and work with, in the allocated budget.
- Depending on the number of guests attending you will want to make sure that there are other hotels nearby offering a varied pricing structure, so your guests will choose their accommodations based on their budget.
- Work with the Travel Agent to create a ‘newsletter’, providing up to date information for your guests on activities, wedding location, schedule of events, temperature, brief history of the destination, shopping and all relevant information. This will also include flight options to the destination.
- Plan an Island event just for you and your attendants. Secure the services of your ‘Director of Romance’ or wedding planner to create Island wedding gifts for your wedding party. As an added touch, send a welcome basket to the rooms of each of your guests. (Welcome basket could include: sandals, disposable cameras, suntan lotion, a bottle of water and a small bottle of local rum/liquer)
- Most of all have fun, enjoy your time away and leave the perceived problems and headaches to the competent planner you selected.