If one is needed please contact TDS.com (Travel Document Systems) or visit www.travel.state.gov or call (877) 487-2778.
Follow Marry ativan generic trade name Caribbean’s board Wonderful Caribbean Hotels on Pinterest.
- Always have a small carry on to pack toiletries, telephone, keys, reading material.
- Be mindful of United States security regulations: liquids should not exceed three ounces (3oz). This includes toothpaste.
- Have all toiletries prominently displayed in a plastic zip lock bag.
- Carry a change of clothes in your carry on just in case of flight delay or delayed luggage.
Follow Marry Caribbean’s board Fashionable Outfits on Pinterest.
- Identify your luggage with an easily recognized luggage tag, as most luggage http://healthsavy.com/product/neurontin/ look alike.
Follow Marry Caribbean’s board Travel tip & Accessories on Pinterest.
- Bathing suits/wraps
- Shirts & T-shirts
- Shorts/casual clothing
- Folding beach bag (one that fits easily into suitcase)
- Nail polish, your favorite soap, perfume, etc.
- Suntan lotion
- Beach Towel
- Sun Glasses
- Flip Flops
- Smart Dresses
- Pants and Tops
- Sports Coat
- Dress Shoes/Loafers
*Most Caribbean hotels/restaurants do appreciate when their guests dress appropriately for dinner.
**Old Sneakers, cutoff jeans etc. is frowned upon
Follow Marry Caribbean’s board Island Fashion on Pinterest.
Follow Marry Caribbean’s board Shoes on Pinterest.
Follow Marry Caribbean’s board Men’s Island Fashion on Pinterest.