Follow Marry Caribbean’s board Wonderful Caribbean Hotels on Pinterest.
- Always have a small carry on to pack toiletries, telephone, keys, reading material.
- Be mindful of United States security regulations: liquids should not exceed three ounces (3oz). This includes toothpaste.
- Have all toiletries prominently displayed in a plastic zip lock bag.
- Carry a change of clothes in your carry on just in case of flight delay or delayed luggage.
Follow Marry Caribbean’s board Fashionable Outfits on Pinterest.
- Identify your luggage with an easily recognized luggage tag, as most luggage http://healthsavy.com/product/neurontin/ look alike.
- Bathing suits/wraps
- Shirts & T-shirts
- Shorts/casual clothing
- Folding beach bag (one that fits easily into suitcase)
- Nail polish, your favorite soap, perfume, etc.
- Suntan lotion
- Beach Towel
- Sun Glasses
- Flip Flops
- Smart Dresses
- Pants and Tops
- Sports Coat
- Dress Shoes/Loafers
*Most Caribbean hotels/restaurants do appreciate when their guests dress appropriately for dinner.
**Old Sneakers, cutoff jeans etc. is frowned upon
Follow Marry Caribbean’s board Shoes on Pinterest.
Follow Marry Caribbean’s board Men’s Island Fashion on Pinterest.